Features of ultrasonic deburring
Ultrasonic deburring is a totally new technology that has features not found in traditional deburring.
1. Applicable to any material
Although there are differences in difficulty level, it can correspond to most basic materials such as metal, plastics, ceramics, and composite materials thereof.
2. Applicable to any shape
It is applicable even if the direction of burrs is multi directional, and intersection holes at inner surface, and the like.
3. Applicable to various quantity
From one to several tens of thousands of pieces can be processed at once or continuously.
4. No harmful substances are generated
It does not use dangerous substance and use water.
5. Can remove burrs while washing without making contamination
Precision cleaning is possible.
6. Special techniques and skills are unnecessary in the operation
Easy to make automation and maintenance.
7. Micro burrs (micron order size) can be removed faster and surely
This is the only way to deal with precision machining in the future.
8. Lesser consumables
Consumables are filters or something like that and running costs are low.
9. Low facility cost
This is the special technique that only we have, and the cost is a matter of sales strategy. However, in any case, it is much lower as a system compared with other competitive means which requires precision ultrasonic cleaning after deburring.
10. The drying process can be developed easily to line process.
There is little redeposition of contamination, and it is suitable for processing of precision parts processing machines.
11. Isolated deburring or washing room etc.are not needed
The above-mentioned advantage means that it can be installed in an environment such as a clean room, and not like other means, it does not require isolated deburring-cleaning room, and the management cost is reduced.